About Me

I'm a working mom with a 4 year old daughter who enjoys making invitations, planning parties, decorating, scrapbooking, card making, baking and much more than I typically have time for!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

This year, I resolved to track our grocery and personal care spending so I can see what I'm spending and what I'm saving.  Thanks to Faye Prosser from WRAL for sharing the spreadsheet she uses to track her grocery budget.  I have attached mine with the 2 trips to the store I've made so far this year.  My goal for the rest of the month?  Not to spend more than $100 more dollars on groceries and personal care items.  Since I've built up my stockpile and I've been following my January menu plan, I think I can do it.  I hope I can come in under $100...we'll see!

2010 Grocery Savings Spreadsheet

No comments:

Post a Comment