About Me

I'm a working mom with a 4 year old daughter who enjoys making invitations, planning parties, decorating, scrapbooking, card making, baking and much more than I typically have time for!

Friday, January 28, 2011

January Spending for Groceries and Personal Care Items

OK, January shopping is complete and this month I have saved 41% on groceries and personal care items! Retail value $875, actually spent $515. My goal is to get under $400 a month or even less! But this month I stocked up on a lot of items that were on sale. Next month, my goal is to be near $450. Hope everyone got out to get a $0.99 burrito at Moe's today! Hubby paid only $1.08 for a burrito and chips!  What a great deal!

I'll post some of the Harris Teeter, Walgreens and CVS deals that I took advantage of this week later this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment