About Me

I'm a working mom with a 4 year old daughter who enjoys making invitations, planning parties, decorating, scrapbooking, card making, baking and much more than I typically have time for!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Deals from Harris Teeter, Walgreens and CVS

CVS

I had $6 ECBs to roll into my purchase today.  I purchased the following:

Crest ProHealth Rinse $3.99 - $3.99 ECBs = FREE after ECBs!
Almay Makeup - Spend $10, get $4 ECBs.
  • Found a great deal - they must be clearancing out their Almay Pure Naturals - they had their transluscent matte powder 75% off - regular price is $13.99 ea - got 2 for $7.00. 
  • Also purchased a powder blush for $10.29 and had a $2 off coupon.
Spend $20 on Eucerin - get $10 ECBs
  • Bought 2 body lotions - unfortunately one was in the wrong place on the shelf and I thought they were both $10.49, but one was $8.49 so I ended up having to purchase a hand cream for $5.99 to get over the $20.
They were out of the Dove Visible Care body wash for $1.99 so I got a rain check for 2 - plus I have 2/$1 coupons so these will only be $0.99 each!

Retail Value of all items purchased: $72.96, Out of pocket: $32.47 and I left with $10 ECBs for my next purchase!  Savings of 55%.

Walgreens

I had a $2 RR and a $3 RR to roll into my purchases.  One thing of note - Apparently you are not allowed to have more coupons than you have items at Walgreens - I had 3 more coupons than I had items because I had a store coupon and 2 RR coupons in addition to a coupon for every item.  This caused many problems and I was probably in there for 30 minutes running multiple transactions and purchasing some additional items that I hadn't planned on.  But the manager and the cashier were both very apologetic and accomodating, so I'm not complaining!  Just something to note if you use multiple coupons per item.

  • Always Pads - Buy one get one 1/2 off - 2 for $5.68 and I had 2/$1 coupons so they were 2/$3.68.
  • Listerine Mouthwash (1 liter) - $5.99 ea, store coupons for $2 off each of them plus 2/$1.50 coupons = $2.49 each.
  • Purpose face wash - online these were buy one get one half - so I asked the manager and he said he'd honor it!  $9.44 for 2, plus I had 2/$1 coupons.
  • Aveeno Sensitive face wash was $7.29 plus I had a $2/1 coupon.
  • Dunkin Donuts Coffee on sale for $5.99. (unplanned purchase)
  • Burts Bees Lip Balm - $2.99 (unplanned purchase)
Retail value of my purchases: $53.23.  Out of pocket: $32.13.  Savings of 40%.

Harris Teeter

I purchased several items, but these were some of the best deals that I took advantage of.
Breakstone's Sour Cream - $1.19 - $0.55 coupon = $0.09 ea!
Bailey's Coffee Creamer - $1.50 - $1 coupon = $0.50 each
Harris Teeter Bread Crumbs - BOGO - $0.73 each
Stonyfield Yogurts - 10/$5
Newman's Own Pasta Sauce - BOGO and had 3/$0.50 coupons = $1 each
Orville Redenbacher Popcorn - B2G3 - 2@$2.99 each and a $1 coupon = ~$1 each.
Total Retail Value: $95.02 Out of pocket: $56.88 - Saved 40%!

Hope these deals help you out!  Hoping for a lot of coupons in the paper this weekend to replace all the coupons with 1/31 expiration dates!  Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment