About Me

I'm a working mom with a 4 year old daughter who enjoys making invitations, planning parties, decorating, scrapbooking, card making, baking and much more than I typically have time for!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Deals for this week

Here are some of the deal I plan to take advantage of this week.

Kroger
  • Steamfresh Veggies - 10/$10 - I have 4 of the $2 off of 4 so that makes these $0.50 each!  A great deal.
  • Colgate Toothbrushes and Toothpaste - 10/$10 - I have 3 coupons for toothpaste that makes them FREE and one coupon for a toothbrush that makes it $0.25.
Harris Teeter
  • Progresso Soups are Buy 2 Get 3 FREE - I have a $1.00 Coupon off 4 = $1.02 each when you buy 10!
  • Northland Juice are Buy 2 Get 3 FREE - I have a $1.00 Coupon off 2 = $1.46 each when you buy 5.
  • Pantene Hair Care are 2/$7 - I have a $3 off coupon on 2 so that makes these 2/$4.
  • Blue Bunny Ice Cream is BOGO - I have a $1 coupon off 1 so this will be $2.19.
  • Orville Redenbacher Popcorn is BOGO - I have a $1 off coupon which makes these $1.67 when you buy 1.
  • Banana Nut Cheerios - 2/$5 - I have a $1 off 2, which makes these 2/$4 or $2 each, which isn't great, but better than nothing.
  • Fiber One Bars are 2/$5 and I have 2/$0.50 off coupons which makes these 2/$3.
  • Pillsbury Cresent Rolls are $10/10 - I have a $1/2 coupons which makes these $0.50 each.
  • Also, Seventh Generation Products are still on sale and I have coupons left over from Super Doubles, so I may pick up a few more of these since they are still a good deal.
CVS
  • Orbit Gum - BOGO - I have a BOGO coupons which makes 2 of these FREE!
  • Progresso Soup is 4/$5 - I have a $1 off 4 coupon which makes these $1 each.
  • Tom's of Maine Deoderant is $3.99 with $3 ECB - Limit 2, makes these $0.99 each
Walgreens
  • They also have the Tom's of Maine deoderant for $3.99 with an $3 RR = $0.99 Limit 1
  • Pantene is 2/$7 with a $2 RR and I have another $3 coupon makes these 2/$2 Limit 1
  • Extra gum is 2/$1
I'll post my totals when I get back!  Have a fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment