About Me

I'm a working mom with a 4 year old daughter who enjoys making invitations, planning parties, decorating, scrapbooking, card making, baking and much more than I typically have time for!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Results from CVS, Walgreens, Kroger and Harris Teeter - 1/16/11

Here are the results from my trip today!  I impressed even myself since I am still relatively new to couponing!

CVS
Purchased the following items:
2 of the Tom's of Maine Deoderants on sale for $3.99 ea.,
2 packs of Orbit Gum that were BOGO
1 CBS Ibuprophen (not on sale, but we were out) $4.99. 
Had $10 ECB to roll into this purchase and a BOGO coupon for the Orbit gum, so my total out of pocket was $4.37 and I saved $15.29!  That's a 78% savings!  And I earned $6 more ECB's from the Tom's of Maine purchase!

Walgreens
Purchased the following items:
2 Extra Gum (2/$1)
2 Pantene Shampoo (2/$7) and I had a $3 off 2 coupon.
1 Tom's of Maine Deoderant for $3.99
Didn't have any RR to roll into this purchase so I paid $10.12 out of pocket and saved $9.37.  That's a 48% savings and I earned $5 in RR from the Pantene and Tom's of Maine purchase to use on my next order.

Kroger
Purchased the following:
8 of the Bird's Eye Steamfresh veggies for $1 each (on sale 10/$10) and I had 2 of the $2 off 4 coupons.
3 Colgate toothpastes (on sale 10/$10) and I had $3 in coupons so these were FREE!
1 Orajel kids toothpaste (not on sale, but we were out)
Total out of pocket was $8.11 and I saved $18.49!!  That's a savings of 70%!!

Harris Teeter
Purchased many things - I'm going to list some of the best deals I got today.  Almost everything I bought was on some kind of special or sale.
Did the B2G3 Progresso Sale (got 10 of these) $1 coupon made these about $1 each.
2 boxex of banana nut cheerios (2/$5) had a $1 coupon for 2 made these $2 each.
When you bought 2 Duncan Hines brownie mixes (2/$4) you got a cookie mix free.
Pantene Shampo (2/$7) and I had a $3 off 2 coupon.
Blue Bunny Ice Cream (3.19 each) had a $1 coupon = $2.19
2 Sargento shredded cheese (2/$4)
3 CoffeeMate Creamers - 3/$5
2 of the 7th Generation 100 oz laundry detergent - $8.99 each and I had 2 $1/1 coupons made these $7.99 each.
Orville Redenbacher Popcorn $2.67 each and I had a $1/1 coupon = $1.67.
Total out of pocket for everything I purchased was $97.16 and I saved $67.35.  This is one of my most successful trips to Harris Teeter without Super Doubles and I saved 41%!  Not great I know, but since I'm new to all this, I'm cutting myself some slack.  41% off is better than full price, right??  RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment